- From the car park at the top of Robin Hoods bay, head down the very steep hill
- At the bottom take a right past the fish and chip shop and on to the steps at the end, on to the Cleveland Way.
- Follow this path, taking the path that heads to the right.
- Follow the Cleveland Way through Boggle Hole.
- At Stoupe Bank follow the path that continues after the bridge and takes you up to a car park.
- Walk along the road, looking for the path that goes off on the left, take this path.
- At the end of this path head to the left
- Continue on this path and take the second path that goes to the right
- Follow this path around for a great view before heading back to Robin Hood’s Bay.