This walk starts from the car park at the Blubberhouses end of the reservoir, but you can start from the car park at the opposite end of the reservoir which sits between Fewston and Swinsty.
- From the car park, head up the steps, out onto the road
- After a short distance, drop down again to join the footpath on the right
- Follow this path along the reservoir – as it mostly runs close to the edge
- At the end of the path, take the set of steps to the right
- Head right again along the road, and along the end of the reservoir
- Once on the other side of the reservoir, take the right back onto the footpath
- Again, follow the footpath, always sticking to the path as it meanders around the reservoir and you’ll end up back at the car park