- Parking on Warm Lane, heading up Green Lea Road on the right hand side then immediately left after the bridge that crosses Yeadon Beck.
- Follow this path forwards and over the train line, then keep on it as it bears to the right with the beck running to the left of you.
- Cross over the bridge on the left and continue on the path going to the right.
- Follow this path on, bear left as another path goes off to the right.
- Continue to follow the path forwards, ignoring another path that takes you to the right.
- This path eventually bears right and comes to a junction – take the sharp right and and then stick to the rightmost path as this path forks.
- Follow this down to a road the runs parallel to a water treatment plant, heading right along the road
- Look out for a path that goes off to the left, taking this a short distance before taking the path on the right to get back onto the path you started on.
- Follow it back to Warm Lane.