- From the car park in front of the Post Office, head down the road to the left towards the river.
- Take the path off to the left which takes you alongside the river.
- At the end of the footpath you meet a road (the B6270), head left over the bridge and take the next font path on the left
- This path splits into three, take the path in the middle
- Follow this path onwards until it intersects with another path, take this new path to the left
- This path will then fork, take the leftmost path
- At Castle Farm House the paths then separate up again, take the leftmost path once more as this takes you back towards a beck and over a bridge
- Follow this path round, and after going over a style, stick to the path on the right.
- This takes you onto Arkengarthdale Road, follow this back into Reeth.